145 Buchanan Street
TIMELESS. SOPHISTICATED. ELEGANT. This stylish top floor remodeled, detached on three sides and built in this 1896 Victorian residence boasts 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors throughout, flooded with sunlight, and beautiful period detailing, ceiling medallions, large picture windows. There is an openness to this condominium with a great mix of modern and classic creating a home for elegance and comfort which emulates the best of cosmopolitan chic and the Hayes Valley lifestyle. Premier Hayes Valley location - prime walking distance to multiple cool neighborhoods - boutiques, cafes shops, bistros, restaurants and the Castro Movie Theater where many Hollywood premieres have been launched.
Approximately 1,620 sq. ft. per Floor Plan Visuals, 1487 per tax records.
- Two Bedrooms and Two Full Baths
- Main Living Room - open and spacious double parlor with fireplace, bay windows, closet, vintage light fixtures, handsome plantation shutters.
- Formal Dining Room - fabulous for entertaining with space for large table (8-10+ guests), marble surround fireplace, plantation shutters and a new light fixture.
- Two Eco Friendly Fireplaces - water vapor and light creates a wonderful aesthetic.
- Chef’s Kitchen - new Carrera marble countertops and back splash, new sink, faucet and disposal, updated Viking range and microwave, GE refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, updated lighting and Porcelanosa tile. Enjoy the views of Twin Peaks, Buena Vista Park and St. Ignacious. Exit to backyard via the stairs
- Master Bedroom En Suite - stunning VIEWS of Twin Peaks and neighborhood lights, plantation shutters, a wonderful spacious bedroom to relax and unwind.
- Master Bath - light and airy with fully updated with Porcelanosa throughout.
- Main Bath - updated Porcelanosa tile, newly painted, vintage pedestal sink, marble enclosed bathtub with shower. Plantation shutters for privacy.
- Laundry - stacked washer and dryer purchased in 2016, this is adjacent to the kitchen.
- Storage - great closet space in the unit (5 closets and an extra utility close in the dining room) + a storage space in front of the parking space located in the garage.
- Two Outdoor Areas:
- Front Deck - gentle morning sun with Victorian charm overlooking Buchanan Street.
- Backyard - Gas barbecue and furniture shared by all units. Fully landscaped (2016) with pavers and complete with green pad for pets. Outdoor area brings beautiful afternoon and evening sun and a lovely area to enjoy.
- Parks - Duboce Park, Dolores Park, Alamo Square, Koshland Park, Buena Vista Park - enjoy all the wonderful amenities of these green spaces - dog running, playground, tennis courts, picnic tables, basketball and more.
- Favorite Restaurants and Cool ‘hot’ spots - Zuni Cafe, a Mano, Absinthe, Hayes Valley Grille, Jardinere, SF Ballet, Opera, Davies Symphony Hall, San Francisco Jazz, many Lower Haight fabulous restaurants, cafes, nightclubs. The Castro: full of famous places to be seen and love. The Mission/Valenica Corridor: incredible restaurants and nightlife, vintage shops and a fun area to visit.
- Markets - Whole Foods, Safeway, Golden Natural Foods
- Wiggle Bike Path - beloved by bicyclist and a route from Market Street to Golden Gate Park.
- Work-Out Gyms - Soul Cycle, 24 Hour Fitness, SF Fitness, Alex Fitness, Flagship Athletic and MX3 Fitness
- Walk Score - Walkers Paradise 96, no car required, close by is Muni and the J Church and N Judah. The Haight Street bus is only 1 block away, and BART is close by. South Bay commuter shuttles 2 blocks from the property.
- Enclosed Garage - 1 car parking and enclosed storage (10x12).
- Direct TV (wired) and ADT system
- Pet friendly HOA
- NEST Learning Thermostat - beautifully designed to keep your comfortable and help save energy.
HOA Dues: $300.00 monthly HOA Dues include: garbage, water, monthly backyard maintenance, annual window cleaning, building insurance. On a monthly rotation 143/145 Buchanan rotate maintenance for the front deck.